Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Solo Cumshots: SpermBoy

Some of you may recognize this fellow from his blog, but for those who don't:  Allow me to introduce you to SpermBoy.  You'll find his blog over in my links section, and I strongly recommend you head on over there and check him out.  He shoots some of the biggest, CREAMIEST wads on the net, and he even takes requests.  Best of all, his content is 100% free.  So not only can you request that he cum on a picture of a hot girl, it won't cost you a thing!  This small little compilation I've made is only the tip of the iceberg.  There's MUCH more available on his blog.  So when you're done watching this, I suggest you click on over to his blog and see for yourself just how potent his load REALLY is!

Screen Shot:


Download

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment