Saturday, May 22, 2010

Volcanic Eruptions

Some guys shoot their cum, others dribble.  Those seem to be the two categories in regards to the cumshot.  However, in my opinion, there should be a third category:  The Volcanoes.  These guys don't just shoot semen, they fucking erupt.  Even I have, on occasion anyway, shot loads so ferocious they seem to fly out of my cock like a fucking jetliner.  I call these volcanic eruptions, because there's no other term to describe the power behind them.  This video showcases a few cumshots which I've classified as volcanic.  I've included another Sue and Neil cumshot here, and I think you all know why.  Of course, Peter North also pops his cork in this one, because he cums according to my afore-mentioned definition.  Blondie's here too, and she strokes an amazing load of lava out of her man.  But keep your eye's peeled for two retro cumshots:  In one, two gorgeous babes of yester-year stroke out one of the biggest loads I've ever seen on film, and in another, a cute honeypot gets more than she bargained for when she decides to drink from the tap.  It's like when someone kinks up a hose, and suddenly lets go... She handles it with some serious class that makes you wish you could go back in time and take her to your room.  Anyway, enough bla bla bla from me.  Check out, 'Volcanic Eruptions,' and see for yourself...



Download:

Enjoy!

1 comment: